Now displaying: September, 2016
Sep 22, 2016
79 - Lepred
- Introducing Lepred
- #FortMacFire survivor - and with a brand new baby
- Leprecan + Leopard tank = Lepred ?
- IS-4 line to start - bouncy castle!
- Most fun right now Type 62 Dragon
- Lepred has the need for speed
- Stats rehab for fun
- Japanese mediums are all about the good guns
- New Russian light line - working the MT-25
- MT-25 top tracks are a downgrade - bug
- MT-25 auto loader is great on soft targets
- LTTB seems to be awesome but we are not up to it yet
- MT-25 Equipment Vents, Coated Optics, whatever
- Update 3.1 - lag/freezes issues - hot patch put in Sunday
- Wargaming support is reporting current issues
- Accidental Type 59 alpha nerf was hotfixed back to 280 - but client still says 250
- Nameless and Edelweiss - Edelweiss is a maneuverable Panther
- German guns ruin you for playing anything else
- Wargaming pushing multiple hot patches for lag issues
- 8 v 8 games for an hour or so - mix up with spectator mode for streamers
- eSports tournament is coming
- Yamato map is excellent - look for the rubber ducky
- Stats rehab for fun and not profit
- Customer retention
- The cutest out takes ever
Sep 14, 2016
78 - Credit Constipation
- ScumbagJuJu is back - no longer xJuJu back to being Scumbag
- Update 3.1 is coming... really. No really. It's here.
- Type 59 = Hype 59 = Outclassed 59. Needs more credits
- Borsig backwards
- Excited for T-54-Lightweight - play it before it gets nerfed
- Watch The Unicum's Guide to the Super Pershing
- Runners - our 5 most frequently run tanks and why
- What we are most looking forward to in 3.1
- Lephturn's struggles with the Maus
- ScumbagJuJu needs our help https://www.gofundme.com/2has3hec
- Out Takes
Sep 9, 2016
Episode 77 - Just Shoulder a Wonking
- 3.1 further delayed to week of Sept. 12 - guessing Sept. 13
- Upgrading modules - convert XP from elite tanks for 10 gold = 250 Free XP vs. pay to upgrade 10 gold = 100 Free XP
- Canadian War Museum Awesome Tanks Day http://www.warmuseum.ca
- Tournament support - spectator mode for streaming!
- Russian lights MT-25, LTTB, T-54 Lightweight
- MT-25 gun fires 2 rounds per button press 4 times with 5 second magazine reload. 8 shells at 63 or so dmg each.
- Yes the T-54 LWT will make all other lights and mediums obsolete
- Type 59 - I CRIE ERYTIME
- Tier X balancing - buffs for FV4202 and E50 M
- M48 Patton - the removed the tumor
- Yes the IS-3 Defender is OP in many ways
- Chi-Nu-Kai is the new credit grinder
- Gold to upgrade modules
- You'll need 25.5 k experience on the T-34 to be ready for the MT-25 and the new Russian lights
- Lokeen much prefers the ZiS low alpha fast firing gun
- Go to https://patreon.com/tankboom and support the podcast for as little as $1 / month!
- Out takes
Sep 4, 2016
76 - Massive Update
Release Notes 3.1
- The main feature of the version is regular clan tournaments with prize funds.
- Clan members will be able to create teams and register them for tournaments. The number of teams from one clan is unlimited.
- Players will be able to become a team member of only their clan and only by an invite from Captain.
- Participation in tournaments is free of charge; the only limitation is vehicle tier.
- Any player will be able to see the tournament schedule and match score of a particular team.
- Teams are automatically dismissed after the tournament.
- A new map—Yamato Harbor—is ready to meet players: this time the battlefield lies in a big port with a moored Japanese Imperial battleship—Yamato. The sun is rising above an industrial district that surrounds the warship and hills stretched to the east from the port.
- Map reworks:
- Display of water and the sky was reworked in all maps.
- Sound of the wind was added to the maps Himmelsdorf, Mirage, and Vineyards.
- An unplanned bypass leading to a hill removed from the Canal map.
- A bypass from both teams’ respawns to the central part of the mountain was removed from the Port Bay map.
- Display of objects hanging in the air on maps Desert Sands and Falls Creek was fixed.
- Parts of the landscape with high chance of vehicle blocking were fixed.
- Bug with the bridge shoot-through on the Lost Temple map was fixed.
- Mines_TEST map was added: players get a chance to test the new version of Mines and provide feedback to developers before the release of the map in Random Battles. Players will be able to take a survey and leave their feedback on the WoT Blitz forum and in official communities in social networks.
- Adding spectators to teams was added. Spectators’ vehicles are destroyed automatically when a battle starts; spectators are able to watch one or both teams by switching between the players.
- Selecting the Supremacy mode was added.
- 22 new missions were added for the Supremacy mode with battle XP and credits as rewards.
- Bonus size and conditions of missions were changed. Several missions were removed from rotation.
- Missions will fill the slots depending on the type of the reward: missions in the first slot will have credits as rewards, in the second—battle or Free XP, and in the third—credits, XP, gold, and Premium days.
- Tech Tree will now feature the INSTANT UPGRADE button enabling players to mount all the top modules for any researched vehicle, using gold.
- Two new camos—Inferno and Shattered Ice—available for gold were added. Their cost will depend on the vehicle Tier.
- Vehicles added to the Tech Tree:
- A new branch of Soviet light tanks. Players will receive three new Tier VI–VIII vehicles: MT-25 (VI), LTTB (VII), and T-54 ltwt. (VIII).
- Premium vehicles: German medium tank Pz.Kpfw. V/IV (V) under the price of 2,400 gold; American medium tank T23E3 (VII) under the price of 4,900 gold.
- Two Premium vehicles were removed from the Tech Tree:
- American light tank М22 Locust (III)
- German light tank T-15 (III)
- Cost of the Soviet Premium tank Valentine II (IV) was increased from 1,000 to 1,500 gold.
- For the German tank destroyer Nashorn (VI), cost of the 8,8 cm Pak L/56 gun research changed from 9,500 to 11,210 XP.
- For the German heavy tank VK 36.01 (H) (VI), cost of the 8,8 cm Kw.K. 36 L/56 gun research changed from 9,500 to 11,210 XP.
- Profitability of Tier VII and VIII vehicles was adjusted:
- For the Spähpanzer SP I C (VII), profitability was increased by 24%.
- For the Spähpanzer Ru 251 (VIII), profitability was increased by 18%; repair cost decreased by 28%.
- Balance for Tier VIII–X vehicles was changed:
T34 and T34 Independence
- Dispersion ratio on the move/upon traverse was changed from 0.32 to 0.3.
- Dispersion ratio upon turret traverse was decreased from 0.2 to 0.16.
- Aiming time decreased from 3.4 to 3.1 s.
- For the M46M73 turret with the 105 mm Gun T5E1M2 gun: dispersion for 100 m decreased from 0.42 to 0.4 m.
- For the M46T119 turret with the 105 mm Gun T5E1M2 gun: dispersion for 100 m decreased from 0.4 to 0.38 m.
- Top speed increased from 40 to 50km/h.
- Suspension traverse speed decreased from 25 to 23 deg/s.
E 50 Ausf. M
- Turret hull armor increased from 185 to 250 mm.
- Mantlet armor increased from 185 to 250 mm.
- Commander's cupola was reworked; turret hull is now more sloped.
- Armor of the turret hull is now 177.8 across the whole surface.
- Mantlet armor increased from 114.3 to 177.8 mm.
- Armor of the back part of the hull wall increased from 50.8 to 76.2 mm.
- Top speed increased from 45 to 48 km/h.
- Guns 90 mm Gun M41 and 105 mm Gun T5E1M2 were removed:
- If the 90 mm Gun M41 gun was mounted on the vehicle, it will be replaced with the 105 mm Gun M68.
- If the 105 mm Gun T5E1M2 gun was mounted on the vehicle, it will be replaced with the 105 mm Gun M68.
- If the 105 mm Gun M68 gun was mounted on the vehicle, players will receive a compensation of 45,000 XP.
GENERAL FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- For the Sentinel AC I, a ramming device of a medium caliber was added.
- Collisions added for the Premium tank Pz.Kpfw. IV Schmalturm.
- Display of elevation and traversing markers were added in battle: lighting added upon reaching extreme positions.
- Sequence for auto resupplying shells, consumables, ammunition, and camouflage after the battle was changed. Now the process doesn’t stop if a player doesn’t have enough gold to buy shells: consumables, ammunition, and camos are resupplied automatically for credits.
- Camo purchase mechanics was reworked: now a camo can be replaced with another one considering the difference in prices for resupply.
- Graphic settings were reworked: the Ultralow quality mode was added for objects and vehicles.
- Bug with unavailable camera control upon tapping the reload indicator and range finder area was fixed (for touch screen devices).
- Bug with buttons of commands “Affirmative!” and “Negative!” was fixed (Win10, MacOS).
- Bug with the app crash upon trying to edit the name/description of the created clan was fixed (Mac).
- Graphics quality level in Settings was changed from Manual to High by default (iOS).
- Bug with the too dark color of the Tiger I was fixed.
- For the AT 15A: bug with the unavailable purchase and selling equipment was fixed.
- Bug when the player was disconnected from server after they folded the app was fixed.
- Bug with the incorrect work of the counter for slot purchase for credits by the Clan Supply bonus was fixed.
- Bug when the notification about a vehicle Milestone appeared after the vehicle had been sold was fixed.
- Bug with the reloading animation error upon delayed battle entering was fixed.
- The Kuro More Mine tank was added to the Hunter award description.
- Bug when the currency for purchasing Premium shells changed after disabling/enabling auto resupply was fixed.
- Bug with the emblems of a legendary camo appeared on the Cromwell Berlin after it had been destroyed was fixed.
- Bug with incorrect display of the T1 Cunningham shield was fixed.
- Bug with saving battle results for less than ten battles in the Notifications tab was fixed.
- Bug with the capture progress bar in the Supremacy mode didn’t fill up after the base had been captured was fixed.
- Bug with the slight shift of the speedometer at the beginning of the battle was fixed.
- Bug with no effects during the first time the initial the game screen appeared after downloading the app was fixed.
- Notification and description texts were fixed in the game.
- General bugs and client crashes were fixed.
©Copyright Lephturn Industries 2017 - all rights reserved